- The housing market is forecasted to finish the year with growing strength.
- Historically low mortgage rates are creating great potential for homebuyers, and home sales are on the rise.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to maximize your opportunity today.
Posted on July 31, 2020 at 8:59 am Desiree Stanley | |
- Mortgage interest rates have dropped considerably this spring and are hovering at a historically low level.
- Locking in at a low rate today could save you thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your home loan.
- Let’s connect to determine the best way to position yourself for a move in today’s market.
Posted on May 22, 2020 at 9:01 am Desiree Stanley | |
- Buying a home can be intimidating if you’re not familiar with the terms used throughout the process.
- To point you in the right direction, here’s a list of some of the most common language you’ll hear along the way.
- The best way to ensure your home buying process is a positive one is to find a real estate professional who will guide you through every aspect of the transaction with ‘the heart of a teacher.’
Posted on March 20, 2020 at 1:38 pm Desiree Stanley | |