- The housing market is forecasted to finish the year with growing strength.
- Historically low mortgage rates are creating great potential for homebuyers, and home sales are on the rise.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home this year, let’s connect to maximize your opportunity today.
Posted on July 31, 2020 at 8:59 am Desiree Stanley | |
- Interest rates will be lower than they have been since before 1980 at 3.8% and are projected to remain steady throughout 2020!
- According to CoreLogic, home prices will appreciate at a rate of 5.4% over the course of the year.
- Experts predict that the number of homes sold next year will be equal to or outpace 2019.
Posted on December 27, 2019 at 2:27 pm Desiree Stanley | |